Thursday, 30 January 2014

ZOYA LOUISE...

Say hello to Zoya's Louise.  Louise is all kinds of dark chocolate calorie free goodness.  Described on Zoya's website as rich chocolate brown cream - color you can just dive into - need I say more?  Thought not.  If you like the deeper, darker shades on your digits, consider Louise.  I applied two coats for supreme coverage.  Base coat Zoya Anchor, top coat Zoya Armor {applied after photos were snapped.}  Available at Zoya.com and 

A Colourful Canvas, Zoya Louise
 {Zoya Louise}


A Colourful Canvas, Zoya Louise
{Zoya Louise - Indoors With Flash}


A Colourful Canvas, Zoya Louise
{Zoya Louise - Indoors No Flash}

{Zoya Louise}

A Colourful Canvas, Zoya Louise
{Zoya Louise - Outdoors}



7 comments:

  1. All I see is chocolate…num num num num… I now need to go and bake a chocolate tart. Thanks Sue!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I guess this post should come with a warning, LOL!

      Delete
  2. I'm with Suzanne, where's the chocolate! Very cool nail color.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can honestly say that until right now i had never thought about, nor wanted to wear, chocolate brown nail polish. now i have to have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin' that colour on your pretty nails. I need a manicure, lol........

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to, but my nails cannot handle any nail polish. And I ove the chocolate colour.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful color, Sue! The pralinés as well.
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Oh, please do leave a note! I appreciate your comments so much!